Banana Buckwheat PancakesCourse: Breakfast & Smoothies
2 small bananas
1tbsp chia seeds
4tbsp buckwheat flour (heaped)
100ml any nut milk
Drop of vanilla
1tsp ground flaxseeds (heaped)
1tbsp coconut oil (for frying)
- Mash bananas in a bowl, then add the egg and mix well.
- Add the nut milk and chia seeds, stir through and let the mixture sit for 2 min.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients, stir well.
- Melt the coconut oil in a hot frying pan, spoon in a tablespoon of pancake batter, and shape the mix in a circle (6-8cm in diameter).
- Cook on one side for 3-4 min until the bubbles started to appear, then flip and cook the other side for 2 min more.
- Serve with toppings of your choice: plain yogurt, a sliced banana, fresh berries, or a drop of maple syrup.