Easy Fish CakesCourse: Breakfast & Smoothies
2 tins of mackerel in olive oil (or any other tinned fish in olive oil)
2 potatoes boiled
150g frozen green peas
2 handfuls coriander or parsley (could be frozen)
Salt (if no salt added to the tinned fish)
- Boil and mash the potatoes. Cut them in smaller pieces to speed the boiling process.
- Finely chop fresh herbs (or use frozen herbs).
- Remove excess olive oil from the fish.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make patties and place on a baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 min until golden.