Garlicky Mushrooms & Spinach on ToastCourse: Breakfast & Smoothies
½ red onion
10-12 small mushrooms (or 5-6 large ones)
1 handful spinach
½ handful fresh coriander (or frozen)
1tsp dry parsley
1tbsp olive oil (for frying)
- Add the chopped onion, the garlic and the mushrooms to a hot pan with some olive oil and fry for 5 min, until soft.
- Add the parsley, the salt and the spinach, stir well and cook for another 2 min until spinach wilts.
- Switch off the heat and place on the top of the toast with avocado.
- For a speedy breakfast you can use frozen chopped onions and coriander.
- For an extra protein, have 1-2 eggs of any style on the side (scrambled, poached, fried, soft boiled).