Miso Mushroom & Kale SaladCourse: Breakfast & Smoothies
1/2 red onion
6-8 medium sized mushrooms
1 garlic clove
1tbsp miso paste
1tsp tamari soy sauce
2 handfuls of kale
1tbsp olive oil (for sautéing)
1tbsp mixed seeds (optional)
- For Dressing
1/2 squeezed lemon
- Add chopped onions and crushed garlic to a hot pan with some olive oil.
- Sauté for a couple of minutes, then add the miso paste and tamari sauce.
- Add chopped mushrooms, stir well and sauté for 7-10 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Add roughly chopped kale, cover with a lid and sauté for 4-5 min more until the leaves wilt.
- Serve with tahini mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Top up with mixed seeds (optionally).