Roasted Peppers GazpachoCourse: Breakfast & Smoothies
2 large red peppers
2 small cucumbers
1 garlic clove
1 small handful fresh basil leaves
1tbsp brown rice vinegar
- Deseed the peppers and cut in quarters. Halve the tomatoes and cut out the rough bits.
- Line the oven tray with a baking paper, place the tomatoes and the peppers, sprinkle some salt and roast at 180°C for 25 min.
- Cool down the vegetables and remove skins from the peppers.
- Cut the cucumbers in smaller pieces, then place all of the ingredients in a blender, add 1 cup of water and blend until smooth.
- Top with fresh basil and serve cold.